Thursday 21 March 2013

The Origins

Hello and welcome to my blog, The Bristol Enfoodiast.

Before I dive off into the murky waters of blog posting I guess I should introduce myself and explain the origins of The Bristol Enfoodiast blog.

Ok, so I am a 24 year old guy living in Bristol and I have lived in this wonderful city for most of my life, with the exception being my university years. 

As you can probably tell from the blog title I like food... a lot. People at work tell me that I can natter on about pretty much anything food related for hours and this got me thinking: what if I can put this passion for food into something productive? And voila! The Bristol Enfoodiast was born.

I'm not going to say "this blog is going to do XYZ" as I want to see how the project develops but at this stage I can tell you that I will be focusing on restaurants and eateries in general. My approach will be review based, focusing on what I think of as the most important parts of eating out: the food (obviously), the atmosphere, the service and value for money.

Hopefully someone will read this and either find it useful/interesting/not a waste of time, until that point I at least have an outlet for my food obsessions!

Happy reading.
- The Enfoodiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment